See more job openings in Others
Client is a Chinese start-up Real Estate Firm.
• Construction Managers oversee construction projects from conception to completion ensuring projects are according to schedule, specifications, and budget. They make sure the projects and all related processes run smoothly by effectively coordinating activities, resources, equipment, and information.
• In addition to leading and executing the company’s construction duties in a safe and productive way, Construction Managers are also in charge of assembling teams and assigning them tasks. They visit construction sites to ensure the work undertaken by their team is of the highest standards.
• PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Develop and maintain detailed project schedules, including, but not limited to: design, material procurement and installation, as well as administrative tasks for the assigned site
- Supervise the project to ensure that it is progressing as expected, reporting its status to the client on a regular basis
- Hire, manage, train, and deploy a high-quality team
- Inspect progress and work quality during and after the construction project to ensure a high -quality output is delivered
- Prepare and submit construction project budget estimates and monitor project vs budget until actual completion
• CONTRACT ADMINISTRATION
- Draft the contractual agreements with Architects, consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors, and making any necessary changes.
- Ensure that all construction and safety codes are followed
• Must possess a professional license in Engineering
• At least 7 years of related work experience
• Preferably holding a supervisory role in his/her current capacity