See more job openings in Banking
A leading multinational bank.
- Support business development and new products, ensuring compliance with all applicable regulations;
- Educate employees on compliance issues, in acting as contact point for compliance queries, and in establishing policies and/or written guidance about the appropriate implementation of compliance-related requirements;
- Advise management on compliance related requirements to ensure they act in accordance with laws and regulations;
- Monitor new legal and regulatory developments that could impact retail business;
- Disseminate regulatory issuances on a periodic basis or as and when required;
- Review the periodic tracking/monitoring consistent with the Compliance Charts and Self-Assessment Review checklists for made by the Department Compliance Coordinator (DCC) submission to the Chief Compliance Officer;
- Assist in identifying and documenting the compliance risks associated with the Retail activities;
- Provide advice with respect to compliance risks and possible remedial actions of planned retail products, services or channel introductions or modifications;
- Coordinate/assist in the periodic regulatory examinations conducted by the BSP, other local agencies, and Corporate Audit Services
- Liaises effectively with business, operations, and external parties.
- Maintains a global prospective on all matters relating to compliance and contributes and interacts effectively with the global team.
- Responds promptly to requests for advice and information from the business, management, other members of global team, Head of NFR, Senior Compliance Officer, and the CCO.
- Demonstrates a breadth and depth of knowledge of all applicable laws, rules, and regulations and codes of practice, and a detailed understanding of current and anticipated local regulations.
- Has the ability to assimilate and analyze information in an organized and methodical manner to enable critical components to be identified and acted upon.
- Is able to communicate in an effective, coherent, and confident manner with all levels of staff and external bodies on complex matters relating to regulation and compliance.
January – March 2019