See more job openings in Marketing and Sales
Client is America’s fastest growing platform for the trucking industry, providing navigational assistance and freight matching.
Client is looking for an experienced Community Manager – someone who has worked on high-profile consumer product marketing campaigns, and has the expertise to make an impact on the company’s community. As an individual contributor within a multidisciplinary team, you will plan activities that will happen in the community to continually motivate our community users and bring more users in. You’ll develop and maintain relationships with key community advocates and influencers, grow the franchise followings, and engage with other trucking industry stakeholders. You will combine the key trucking voice from Google, Facebook, and industrial giants with the trucker community.
• Cultivate and maintain relationships within the trucker influencers from key trucker communities both in-person and online
• Cultivate and maintain relationships within the trucking industry stakeholders from Google, Facebook and other social media both in-person and online, and podcast their voice in our community
• Foster, grow and manage our community outreach, developing the ground floor relationships with our customers to create fans for life
• Creative user-growing event planning in the community and other social media
• In close collaboration with Product Development, Brand, PR, Social and Influencer marketing leads, create and execute community marketing strategies for the truckers’ most beloved community
• Partner with the company’s Digital Marketing and Social Media strategists to maximize social media reach and influence with our community members and app users
• Track and report consumer sentiment across company social media channels and use data to inform recommendations for ongoing community outreach initiatives, messaging and promotions to both existing and potential new customers
• Work with a team of writers, artists, and video producers to create content that engages fans and potential new customers
• Be the voice of the consumer internally to both the Marketing and Product Development teams, ensuring consumer sentiment, desires and needs are understood and met through ongoing promotional support and the development of our products
If you’re an outgoing, self-motivated, and experienced communications professional, you might be the right fit as a Community Manager for a multidisciplinary team of Global Marketing professionals. You’ll have interest in and experience being a key contributor to product marketing campaigns and will thrive on working autonomously on your portion of the broader company plan. Ideally you will write well, present well, and have demonstrable client-service experience.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, English, or related field
• With at least 3 years of community management experience, preferably for a major consumer products brand
• Have created and executed community-focused marketing campaigns specifically designed to foster, grow and promote the loyalty and passion of your project’s community
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a portfolio of published professional work; ideally in a variety of mediums including long-form and social media
• Experience and practical knowledge of all major social media platforms and supporting applications
• A self-starter with proven ability to work both in a team setting, as well as independently to drive campaign efforts as needed
• Solid understanding of the trucking or logistics industry or related experience
• Must be amenable to work in BGC on a night shift