See more job openings in Banking
Dutch multinational banking and financial services corporation headquartered in Amsterdam.
• Support localization of global brand strategy for the Philippine market with measureable outcomes
• Write and edit copy of assets including but not limited to speeches, messages, presentations, website copy in line with the brand’s tone of voice
• Execute effective internal and media communications for the brand
• Identify and execute the brand positioning for external audiences via various channels and tools e.g. website, traditional media, videos, PR events, sponsorships, newsletters and presentations
• Organize press events, creates press releases and related materials
• Initiate and execute internal programs and events to increase local brand ambassadorship among employees
• Implement the regional communications policies and procedures locally
• Support local management in initiatives for staff engagement e.g. CSR and town halls
• Manage external agencies and partners to support branding and communication objectives within budget and timeframe
• Support and advise local management with proactive media interviews and reactive media enquiries.
• Bachelor’s degree in communications or branding, or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience
• 4 – 5 years of experience in communications and branding
• Highly proficient in written and verbal English and Tagalog. Comfortable interacting with internal and external stakeholders.
• Great writer. Please be prepared to show writing samples and portfolio.
• Experience is in reputation/crisis management, handling negative sentiments is desirable.
• Has a roll-up your sleeves mentality, can-do attitude. Shows initiative, self-starting. A resourceful problem solver and team player. Strong interpersonal and time management skills.
• Background in B2C and ecommerce/financial services/retail banking/fintech is preferred. Experience in other industries is still welcomed.
September 11 – February 28, 2019