See more job openings in Finance and Accounting
A multinational listed security and logistics company.
• Prepare quality monthly financial statements and reporting to Group (under IFRS), fulfilling strict datelines and according to corporate requirements.
• Supervision and reorganization of all accounting functions. Management of controlling, reporting, treasury, accounting, payables, collections and internal audit departments.
• Elaborate annual accounts. Liaison with auditors, both internal and external.
• Budget planning and KPI´s in close relation with business areas and Group Regional HQ.
• Track monthly results vs budget/forecast, explaining deviations and proposing corrective measures when appropriate to both country management and Group.
• Profitability business analysis. Cost control and overhead optimization.
• Ad hoc reports for Country manager, business areas and Group.
• Responsible on fiscal matters and tax planning in coordination with Corporate Tax Dept. Tax returns and obligations. Liaison with external tax advisors when needed.
• Negotiation with banks for funding, in coordination with Corporate Treasury.
• Coordination of legal affairs, with external advisors when needed.
• Bachelor in Business Administration. MBA preferred.
• Certified Public Accountant.
• Deep IFRS knowledge and prior extensive experience with international reporting and consolidation of subsidiaries is a must.
• Prior deep experience both in accounting and controlling roles. Has independently managed the complete finance, accounting and controlling function of a large company of a multinational group.
• Good knowledge of Philippines taxes, having dealt successfully with tax audits in the past.
• The candidate must have an international background, having worked for multinational companies based in Philippines and abroad, especially European and/or US ones. Professional working experience in Europe or USA is a plus.
• Has relationship and negotiation skills with all levels of stakeholders: business managers, internal and statutory auditors, legal advisors, Tax Authorities, Public Administrations and customers, etc.
• Proactive, hands on work, strong team player with good analytical and communication skills, and able to work under pressure, evaluate risks and take decisions. Have a global vision and experience leading and training large teams.
June 18 – – February 28, 2019