Procurement executives, purchasing officers or buyers who have experience in the Health Care Supply Chain are needed by our client, a US healthcare company. Apply for the job now!
Our client is a multinational investor-owned healthcare services company.
• Responsible for the procurement of supplies, equipment, and services from vendors
• Evaluates purchase requisitions for completeness, contract compliance and conformity to Tenet policies and procedures
• Converts approved requisitions into a compliant purchase order
• Performs necessary follow-up between customers and vendors
• Interacts with customers to assure needs are meet; informs customers of lead times, price changes, and/or back orders
• Interacts with Accounts Payable department to resolve invoice exception
• Efficiently resolves exceptions/discrepancies through collaboration with appropriate stakeholders
• Interacts with Supply Chain receivers in the United Sates to resolve open purchase orders
• Scanning and storage of purchasing documentation for records retention
• Review and resolution with Receiving personnel on the age receipt reports
• Source product and obtain multiple quotes for special requests
• Provide assistance and guidance to a Buyer I as required
• Add or request new vendor setup as required
• Performs a variety of tasks or projects as assigned
• 3-5 years of prior Health Care Supply Chain experience, including experience operating in procurement / supply chain ERP systems. 3-5 year minimum buyer / purchasing experience.
• BA / BS degree in one of the following areas: business, supply chain, materials management, operations, health care, or another related field
• Supply Chain / Purchasing system experience preferred, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Database, spreadsheet, and/or other financial proficiency