See more job openings in Banking
A shared service center of a global financial institution.
• Carries out complex activities with significant financial, client, and/or internal business impact
• May have direct interaction with committees and/or Senior Management
• Able to serve as a key subject matter expert and mentor to other more junior level employees
• May manage daily operational activities and supervise day-to-day work of junior level employees (but not a formal management role)
• More technically sound in area of expertise and has broader knowledge of other areas
• Delivers a work product that requires less revision
• Able to facilitate discussions and reach decisions
• A College or University degree and/or relevant proven work experience is preferred at least 5 years
• More technically sound in area of expertise with broader knowledge of other areas.
• Six Sigma Green Belt Certification (required); Six Sigma Black Belt Certification (preferred)
• Excellent oral and written communication skills are required
• In-depth Functional / Industry Knowledge is required
• Highly flexible and adaptable to change
• Carries out complex activities with significant financial, client, and/or internal business impact.
• Able to serve as a key subject matter expert and mentor to other more junior level employees.
Until November 2019