A pharmaceutical company and a global leader in Genetics and Biosimilars.
- Design and maintain early warning systems for financial tracking, ensuring accurate advance warning for all financial results for the Direct Accounts business channel.
- Proactively carryout value-added analyses on financial data, supporting and testing information provided by global and regional financial officers. Perform all types of financial and economic data gathering, processing, analysis and forecasts to meet company growth targets.
- Assist with the development of detailed budget and financial forecasts for use in global and regional, as well as country, Business Franchise, and Business Unit planning.
- Responsible for establishing, implementing and maintaining data gathering and analysis systems, including information such as: revenues, expenses, costs, investments, cash flow, pricing & profits in line with global and regional requirements, etc.
- Assist in the total company consolidation of financials for reporting of Forecasts, Latest Forecasts (LFs), Budgets and SP as well as analysis of Actuals.
- Support decision-making and controlling within the assigned business channel through helping to develop financial evaluation of a) proposed projects, and b) planned or actual data in order that enhanced financial performance is delivered.
- Ensure awareness and understanding, adhere to the highest ethical standards in the industry and abide of the Novartis Code of Ethics and other integrity and compliance guidelines and policies (Speak-Up Office, Anti-Bribery, Conflicts of Interests, P3, etc.
- Monitor and keep track of all Risks and Opportunities for his/her assigned business channel actively managing the P&L to ensure key objectives are met.
- University degree in finance, management accounting, economics, or related field.
- At least 3-4 years of experience in similar roles with strong commercial knowledge and business acumen.
- Aligning people and resources, Analytical Thinking and Financial Modeling, Financial Business Partnering, High Quality Financial Management and Reporting.
- SAP knowledge is preferable.