Our client is an energy distribution and generation company.
• Design and Build financial models for every investment prospect and Evaluate the returns of a project, projected cash flows and funding requirements
• Research, gather and collate data from various sources pertaining to commercial, financial, legal, capex and operational aspects and incorporate them into the model
• Regularly updates the financial models and for new developments or as information are firmed up
• Process permits and licenses with various government agencies: DOE- Application for Service Contract, Assignment of Service Contract, submission of quarterly reports, request for certificate of endorsements to BOI and to other government agencies. Board of Investments – Application for BOI incentives and preparation and submission of related requirements.
Local Government Units – Seek endorsement for the project as maybe required by other agencies in coordination with External Affairs
• Business Correspondence with LGUs and government agencies
• Review contracts – Provide comments and suggestions on Power Supply Agreements, EPC Contracts, O&M Contracts and Loan Agreements
• Prepare presentations to Management
• Candidate must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
• At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
• Required Skills: Finance Modeling, Financial Analysis, Project Financing and Management
• Preferably Supervisor/5 years and up experienced employee specialized in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent
Hiring until August 2021