We have urgent hiring for the leader in the Global LNG Market. Appy here or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check all the other job openings in Information Technology
Our client is the industry leader in the development, ownership, and operation of modern, floating LNG import terminals (FSRUs), providing the crucial energy infrastructure that connects geographically diverse markets to the global LNG trade.
• The Business Intelligence Developer is responsible for developing and maintaining the HLNG business intelligence systems. This includes the Oracle Business Intelligence (OBI) solution which main purpose is to analyse more data to improve maintenance and operational performance of HLNG’s vessels.
• The Business Intelligence developer will work in the HLNG IT Devops team, in tight collaboration with the IT Business Advisor for Business Information and HLNG’s business divisions and users.
• Experience from analysis, development and operation from data warehouse, big data and data mining projects and solutions
• Experience from working with users specifying, designing and prototyping reports and dashboards for business use
• Experience from Oracle Business Intelligence solution
• Technical experience/education within mechanical and/or process is preferable
• Tools and Software;
• Oracle database
• Oracle warehouse builder (OWB) or Oracle data integrator (ODI)
• Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBI)
• Oracle Application Express (APEX)
• Microsoft Azure development platform such as C#, .Net Core, EF, MS SQLServer, RESTful Web Api services, WCF (SOAP Web API services), IdentityServer4, ES6, jQuery, Webpack
• Python, .net, java, php and MySQL
• R (statistical tool)
• XML and JSON