See more job openings in Business Process Outsourcing
A leading global financial services.
• Overall responsible for ensuring effective Program Management Office rigor and adherence to framework. Provide senior leadership actionable information to drive success in these organizational and key projects
• Establish process framework such as CMMI Services and ITIL and provide ongoing governance through team.
• Lead creation of monitoring mechanisms for performance and SLA reporting and enhance the reporting and data based decision making.
• Driving the transformation of various Business Unit and Operations groups towards operating models centered on Lean based methodologies.
• Planning, management and implementation of large productivity and customer service initiatives, while ensuring alignment with business strategy and operational needs
• For all initiatives, ensure baseline current state financial and non-financial performance indicators are established and endorsed by appropriate stakeholders. As part of transformation and improvement initiatives, ensure that ongoing performance and sustainability indicators are determined and communicated versus baseline measures.
• Demonstrate that target benefits are achieved by establishing the necessary reporting structures and ensure that the impacted areas are properly positioned to successfully sustain the implemented management systems.
• Engage and negotiate with business and technical areas to ensure proper resource allocation.
• Responsible for building and managing relationships with key partners at all levels, including senior executives communicating and reporting on state and health of initiatives
• Influence and negotiate with Senior Executives to ensure appropriate solutions and securing agreement on direction and scope
• Document and present Executive level communications describing status, financial state, direction, approach and recommendations to achieve desired outcomes
• Drive change management strategy through comprehensive understanding of recommended solutions while managing the impact to the areas of the business affected by the proposed work.
• Experience leading complex initiatives with multiple work streams under changing needs and requirements.
• Effectively applies methodology and tools to understand, analyze and create solutions to complex business problems.
• Ability to navigate in a complex matrix organization.
• Demonstrated ability to make recommendations to senior management and influence business decisions based on thorough analysis
• Excellent communication, change management and presentation skills, excelling at presenting information to executive level program sponsors.
• Strong facilitation, negotiation and issue resolution skills
• Experience in the financial services or consulting industries with an understanding of operational management practices and objectives including accountabilities, approaches to problem solving, and best practice
• Experience with project management reporting practices
• Should have 15 years of experience, of which about 5 years in a similar business excellence leadership role in any other organization.
September 05 – February 28, 2019