See more job openings in Finance and Accounting
An international consumer finance provider with operations in 11 countries. Focuses on responsible lending primarily to people with little or no credit history. The services are simple, easy and fast. It is one of the leading international multi-channel provider of consumer finance.
• Typical responsibilities include
• Provide specialist knowledge and advice on Business development including M&A. Coordinate B2B and M&A projects aiming to expansion and to increase profitability, secure market position, diversify business and so on.
• Prepare market research, product strategy and development in coordination with product management teams for emerging products and services.
• Evaluating partnership opportunities, competitors and acquisition targets for the specified product service line.
• Typical activities include:
• thoroughly researching market conditions and developments
• identifying new business opportunities
• carrying out financial modelling, then developing and presenting appropriate financial solutions
• coordinating teams of professionals, including accountants, lawyers and PR consultants and working closely with them.
•Understand accounting, ability to analyze Financial statements
•Project management skills
•5-10 years experience in financial advisory/ assurance services or strategic consulting
•Experience in data analysis
•Experience heading discussions with C-level executives
•Experience from investment banking, Big 4 firms or strategic consulting company
•Experience in financial services industry
•Experiencewith retail product development in service areas (financial services, telco etc.)
August 29 – October 30, 2018