See more job openings in Marketing and Sales
Startup Fintech company with operations mainly in Asia and a targeted customer base primarily in China, Japan, Korea, Philippines, and Malaysia.
• Identify, create, and maintain potential strategic partnerships that would increase the value of the company’s products and services; structure, negotiate, and close deals with key clients.
• Present the company’s products and services in conferences, forums, trade talks, and other similar events to acquire key clients or partners.
• Represents the company as an ambassador and champion all over the world; understand and establish the company’s brand image precisely based on the development strategy, and actively promote it to the public.
• Work closely with operations team in Hong Kong to develop PR and Marketing materials for interviews and such; responsible for the overall PR strategy planning and structuring, and development of the company’s brand culture.
• Develop media communication strategy; communicate and cooperate with major media, and establish long-term and stable partnerships.
• Minimum of 3 years hands-on experience in Business Development, preferably at a consumer Internet or finance-background company.
• Extensive experience with a variety of deal structures including strategic partnerships, licensing and distribution.
• Strong presentation and public speaking abilities.
• Excellent insights, problem solving skills and negotiation skills.
• Financial acumen and business management skills.
• Outstanding command of written and oral English, and able to communicate and work with non-native English speakers.
• Excellent in interpersonal and organizational skills as well as in a quick learner and goal-oriented.
• Strong in sales and marketing capabilities.
• High level of patience and motivation, good at handling pressures
Until September 2019!