See more job openings in Banking
Our client is a Retail Bank.
• Over-all in charge of administering business requirements of Retail Operations into Epics or well-defined user stories, prioritization of epics, monitoring and follow-through of Ops features and tasks until implementation
• Lead and take initiative in identifying improvement areas in the existing process flows that would require system enhancements or system changes for process efficiency, improvement and FTE saves
• Collaborate with internal customers from other departments and other work streams of the Bank for the delivery of process and Ops requirements.
• Ensure Ops requirements are in line and in compliance to local regulatory requirements (BSP, BIR, AMLC and others) and ING minimum standards, policies and procedures.
• Identify process handshakes with Wholesale Banking business and define process design or system builds required to link the processes.
• Define and refine requirements of Retail Operations and translate into epics, features and tasks for system build and/or process build.
• Lead and manage building of the process designs (for Operations requirements/features) along with building the system features and design to ensure process is always taken into consideration for any development.
• Work with and assist Product Owners in the development of a product or service requiring Operational processes and inputs to tie it into a one whole Product Epic.
• Lead and handle incidents/bugs/fixes affecting the operations/and are raised by Operations and assess the impact from a customer’s and back-end operations’ perspective to be able to categorize backlog items according to priority.
• Provide recommendation to Retail Operations Head process improvement or process changes or system features based on statistics and customer feedback with clear understanding of the business direction and plans for Retail’s products and services.
• Ensure service delivery is in line with compliance/risk rules, financial conditions and external and internal organizational standards.
• With at least 5+ years of relevant experience
• Should have a years of experience in retail banking
• Amenable to work in BGC
Until July 2019