Apply for this job while you stay safe in your home. Urgent hiring!
Top executive search firm in the Philippines, KSearch Asia will connect you to client virtually. Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A global financial institution.
• Provide Support and timely resolution for functional and technical queries raised by Fund Accounting, Financial Reporting, Pricing, Corporate Actions and other partner areas on SunGard Invest One and its ancillary applications
• Create and execute regression and UAT testing for SunGard Invest One and its ancillary applications.
• Interact and liaise with IT and external vendors to resolve issues/defects in a timely fashion
• Consistently demonstrates expertise in high profile projects and system upgrades, testing for large and small projects/changes, system changes and upgrades
• Collaborates, elicit, analyse, outline and develop requirements for dockets and small changes coordinating with business and technology teams.
• Provide analysis and takes ownership throughout the lifecycle of the project from scoping, high level business requirements, detailed business requirements and implementation as required.
• Utilize available subject matter expertise to perform functional reviews of transformational initiatives and on-going BAU change agendas.
• Serve as a Change Advocate; establish trust within the corresponding business teams; gain enthusiasm within the teams.
• Work closely with regional functional managers in various processes / projects to ensure communication and smooth implementation.
• Self-starter with advanced analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to liaise and translate between technical and non-technical departments.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Ability to work under pressure and prioritize tasks
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• A good understanding of the Fund Accounting business and FIS InvestOne platform
• Overall experience of 6-9 years and minimum 6 years of Business Analyst/ Fund Accounting experience on InvestOne and its development is required
• CCBA, CBAP or other BA certification would be advantage.