See more job openings in Finance and Accounting
A fin-tech company currently operating in Bulgaria, South Africa, and the Philippines
• Design and implement portfolio analytics solutions for the credit portfolio (which may include financial
• and/or non-financial data)
• Manage the activities, scope, timeline, and delivery of credit reports and projects
• Identify, measure and monitor risks and opportunities in the credit portfolio
• Recommend strategies based on local socio-demographic insights to help develop the credit scoring
• Recommend improvements in the quality of the credit portfolio, which may span the areas of product
• development, operational improvements, risk-based pricing, market competition, etc.
• Implement a regular analytical reporting activity of the credit portfolio to the Chief Risk Officer and the
• Risk Committee.
• Prepare and conduct presentations and workshops, and coordinate with other business sections for relevant projects in Risk.
• Graduate of a bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accountancy, or Business Economics
• Three (3) year experience in credit analytics preferably obtained in a financial services, telecommunications, or relevant industry
• Understands the accounting and financial concepts surrounding the loans and receivables portfolio;
• In-depth knowledge in the current applications, techniques, and best practices in portfolio management and analytics
August 23- October 30, 2018