Fraud Management and Cyber Security experience is a big plus in applying for this urgent hiring post.
Our client is the leading FinTech company in the Philippines.
- Develops the overall fraud operations strategy for Mynt and its subsidiaries while keeping in view the overall anti-fraud and security strategy of Fraud Management
- Assists the Fraud Management Head in developing overall long-term and short-term strategies of the Fraud Management functions of Mynt and its subsidiaries
- Ensures that KPIs of Fraud Operations are consistently aligned with the plans, targets, and goals of Fraud Management, Mynt and its subsidiaries
- Manages the overall activities of Customer & Partner Concern Operations team to ensure that it is aligned with the team’s KPIs and overall company targets
- Updates and publishes periodic progress reporting to monitor and manage Customer & Partner Concern Operations team performance
- Ensures that data needed for association, regulatory and bank requirements and reports for Mynt and its subsidiaries are submitted and reviewed within the prescribed period which may result to fines or penalties due to non-compliance
- Develops and continuously reviews Fraud Operations parameters, rules, strategies, and models, together with processes of handling customer & partner concerns using the different fraud tools including but not limited to the Fraud Management System and Risk Engine
- Effectively collaborates with the operating units across the organization to provide management assurance that:
▪ Fraud risks are identified and managed
▪ Fraud detection and related processes are working, as intended
▪ Proper reporting and escalation of fraud cases to the Fraud Management Head for leadership guidance, business decision, and/or possible legal, security and regulatory action
Provides inputs in the implementation of major new products, services and enabling systems. This is to help the Business ensure that fraud risks that may arise from the implementation of new product or service are proactively identified and effectively managed
- 8+ years combined experience in Fraud Management and Cyber Security, in a leadership role, preferably in the Fintech space or related technology and financial industries.
- Comprehensive experience and expertise in fraud operations, especially in the handling and investigation of customer & partner concerns and endorsements, including the use of the different fraud management tools
- Strong working knowledge of fraud & cyber risks, and their typologies, along with the emerging trends affecting fraud and financial crime
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with demonstrated experience influencing and communicating effectively across all levels and teams across the organization
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills, with experience in handling fraud and security incidents
- Data driven and adept in data analysis. Able to derive actionable and sound insights from data analysis.
Urgent executive search and selection!