Our client is major payment brand, they are globally connected to its 141 million cardmembers, 36 million merchant partners, and issuers and acquiring partners in 19 countries and regions
- Create & develop a report or program tool solution to help visualize & analyze data and monitor key aspects of the business.
- Perform analyses using existing data sources and provide support on the execution that will help the team to make decisions.
- Translate & execute business recommendations into reporting solutions.
- Develop graphs, reports, and presentations of Analysis results includes internal & external parties.
- Able to manage and handle project documentation in both technical and management.
- Lead the functional testing efforts and support partners during User Acceptance Testing.
- Perform all other essential duties as needed so long related to acquiring business
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Understand relational database design and
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or other Information Technology related degree.
- With at least 2 years of relevant Business Intelligence Analyst experience.
- From PHL payment card industry but other industry like Banking/Telcom/Fintech can be considered.
- Must possess a bachelor degree.
- Age between 25 – 35 years old
- Female or Male