See more job openings in Others
The world’s leading testing, verification, certification, and inspection company.
- This position reports to the Energy, Environmental and Health and Safety Certification Manager
- Responsible for performing and completing the third party audit cycle, and conducting specific training programs specifically regarding Energy Management, Environmental and Health and Safety.
- Conducts and completes the whole audit cycle, either as a team member or team leader in accordance with applicable regulations and standards.
1. Conducts desk study of the client’s management system.
2. Prepares checklist and itinerary as guide during audit.
3. Conducts audit on site according to procedures.
4. Prepares and completes audit package.
5. Communicates with or attends to client inquiries related to the system standard where they had been qualified to audit.
- Completes audit reports and updates client’s files i.e. kick sheet, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or other relevant fields.
- Certified Lead Auditor Course Passer
- At least four (4) years work experience with two (2) years environmental/health and safety related work position
- With DENR Pollution Control Officer Accreditation; Certified BOSH Practitioner
- Professional License is an advantage.
- Excellent command of English (both written and verbal).