See more job openings in Banking
a Dutch multinational banking and financial services corporation headquartered in Amsterdam.
• Responsible for the reconciliation of Retail GL accounts, Subsidiary Ledger Accounts and Nostro Account and its accompanying Financial Reporting that complies with the bank’s accounting standards/International accounting standards.
• Ensure adequacy of Financial Controls and Systems for the timely and accurate delivery of financial and regulatory reports.
• Initiate improvement of existing or replacement of existing procedures and processes that require enhancements
• Assist in the development of financial transactions workflow of Retail and/or business process as needed during the project.
• Collaborate with internal customers from other departments and other work streams of the Bank for service requirement, inquiries and instructions.
• Provide recommendation to Retail Operations Head based on statistics and customer feedback to understand customer needs to provide direction or inputs in developing or improving products or services and procedures.
• Ensure compliance to local regulatory requirements (BSP, BIR and others) and ING policies and procedures Ensure daily settlement of debit card retail and cash transactions, merchants/billers and Instapay funds transfer transactions. Coordinates with Bancnet and other Bancnet-member banks in the resolution of day to day transactions.
• Performs investigation of debit card/atm transaction complaints, chargeback and disputes with Bancnet and card schemes (Visa/Mastercard).
• Monitor outstanding items from card dispute transactions and ensure they are resolved and closed within life span.
• Assist Retail Operations in ensuring all financial transaction workflows and business processes are established and adhered to.
• Prepares regulatory reports of Retail and ensure accurate and timely submission to the BSP.
• Provides assistance in the management of processes outsourced to IBSS Manila. Performs service review and evaluation of outsourced activities and address improvement areas of the results of evaluation.
• Assist in the continuous identification of process improvement areas, development of enhanced processes for existing processes/procedures/workflows and/or migration of identified processes to ING shared services during the course of the project.
• Ensure service delivery is in line with compliance/risk rules, financial conditions and external and internal organizational standards.
Until June 2019