An international payment/credit card company
COMMUNICATIONS & BRANDING
- Primary point person for the digital and creative agency to drive brand growth and expansion by coming up with robust communication strategies to differentiate the JCB brand from the rest of the card schemes in the market.
- Aligns with issuing banks to ensure the optimum comms scheduling for the promotions that will be launched.
- Works with third party creative agencies to develop marketing communication materials aligned with JCB’s branding guidelines, brand personality and brand voice.
- Coordinates with THQ for the management of the JCB Brand Website and JCB Special Offers Website whenever new promos are launched.
- Develops and executes timely marketing campaigns for long term growth. Develops the project plan and milestones, setting up the project’s pace and maintaining constant communication and updates to managers.
- Manages marketing campaigns from development to post-mortem the stakeholders, agencies and partners to ensure that the campaigns are within the budget and timeframe.
- Responsible for market research to identify market opportunities and gain better understanding of customer needs, which includes studying industry reports, market data on websites and gather competitive intelligence to keep track of competitor’s activity.
- Evaluates potential product opportunities and partner merchants.
- Develops promotion plans and runs financial analyses to back up the feasibility and profitability of the proposed promos.
- Acts as the point person of the marketing teams of its existing issuing banks.
- Performs other functions that may be assigned by the immediate superior from time to time.
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Detail oriented, strong time management, self-learner and creative problem solver.
- Has a positive attitude, assertive, and excellent inter-personal skills.
January to March 2023