Stay safe in your home while we connect you with the right job. Urgent hiring for clients of
top executive search firm in the Philippines. Send your application to email@example.com.
High quality manufacturer of plastic containers and closures. Utilizing state of the art equipment, the company’s capabilities include injection molding and the automatic assembly of plastic components. We are a hole in the wall facility purpose-built for Unilever.
• Ensures the accuracy of Sales, Cost of Sales and Period Expenses recorded in the Profit and Loss (P&L) Statement of the company.
• Performs audit checks on the various P&L entries and verifies the validity of each entry. May make or direct journal entries on discrepancies found.
• Prepares variance analysis reports every month and compares these against budget or previous year figures. Provides commentary on each variance and reports them to management.
• Prepares, maintains control, and is responsible for subsidiary accounting records involving a variety of transactions and accounts.
• Ensures Inventory Control by conducting regular stocktake on Finish Goods and Raw Materials Inventory and coordinates with Production, QA and Supply Chain Departments to justify any discrepancies found and suggest ways to avoid future variances.
• Manages the Bill of Materials (BOM) of the company and regularly verify the validity of the BOM compared to actual production.
• Prepares Reports to various Department Managers on their monthly spend versus Budgets, including holding a monthly budget meeting with them to discuss the results and find ways to save on cost.
• Assist the Finance Controller in the preparation of the Annual Budget of both Companies.
• Assist in the preparation of Monthly Management Reports to be submitted to the region and head office.
• Manages the Lean Savings Report including accuracy of its contents. Responsible to submit the report to Management every month.
• Assist in the preparation of the Weekly P&L Forecast.
• Assist in the preparation of feasibility study on the viability of a Capital Expenditure proposal or a Request for Quotation for a New Customer or Product Line.
• Liaises with the Supply Chain Department on any open Purchase Orders and coordinates with all Departments on the validity of each Order. May make or direct journal entries to accrue those open POs.
• Coordinates with external regulatory agencies (SEC, BOC, BSP and BOI) on the completion of their interim and annual audits or investigations, including completion of all documentary requirements.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Proficiency in SAP or Oracle.
• Must have an Accounting Degree from any reputable College or University.
• MBA or CPA certification is a plus.
• At least 3 years working experience in Management Accounting, Cost Accounting, Inventory Management or Internal Audit as a Supervisor or Assistant Manager level.
• Previously worked in a manufacturing organization is a plus