Our client is a fully integrated ship management services to the shipping and offshore sectors.
Financial Reporting Services Assistant Manager is responsible for the delivery of day to day activities within the department through supervision and review of deliverables. This role will also ensure delivery of quality reports / tasks to stakeholders.
• Bachelor/College Degree in Accountancy/Finance/Banking or equivalent
• Highly motivated, structured and quality driven individual who in parallel possesses strong initiative, excellent interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrates team collaboration and team spirit
• Good command in English – oral and written skills
• Knowledgeable in Operational Excellence and its tools – advantage
• Minimum of 8 years working experience in the same field
• Knowledgeable in month end close processing, end to end functions, financial and management reporting
• Experience in handling multiple clients for end to end GL function, compliance with rules, regulations and other requirements of government regulatory agencies and coordination with external auditor.
• Experience in managing small groups.
• Experience in implementation of improvement projects coursed through Operational Excellence