Our client is a multinational oil and gas company.
• Prepares and posts entries on subsidiary ledgers for collections
• Perform matching of receipts & customer account in SAP
• Post receipts in SAP and generate unmatched receipt report from SAP if any
• Create/Upload of journals to SAP using the upload file
• Conduct matching of scanned receipts and receipt slips from Affiliates
• Generate weekly customer open items and AR aging report
• Perform the electronic distribution of statement of accounts
• Analyze AR aging report to compute general provisions for bad debts and allocate to cost centers based on outstanding invoice details.
• Ensure all collection activities are recorded correctly and in a timely manner
• Recharge various expenses from internal order and cost centers and issues the debit note generated, along with the supporting document, to counterparties within the Group
• Perform processing of internal debtor invoices through journal posting
• Raises third-party invoices as requested by affiliate contacts
• Ensures controls are maintained within the Accounting operating environment in compliance with SLA
• Has at least 3 to 5 years of work experience in a Finance and Accounting role, prior experience in a Shared Service environment or experience in Oil, Gas and Energy industries is an advantage
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting or in a related field, CPA is an advantage
• Skills: Proficient in SAP, Demonstrable deep knowledge in assigned functional scope
• Competencies: strong organizational and communication skills, ability to convince various stakeholders, detail and results oriented with an analytical mindset; with strong problem solving and interpersonal skills.