See more job openings in Information Technology
A global digital agency delivering innovative digital and creative solutions with technology delivery centers in Switzerland and other countries.
• Provide first class technical support of the application system in a timely and efficient manner.
• Liaise with the support teams to communicate issues raised by the business.
• Coordinate with other internal teams, Brokers and vendors in order to respond to incidents and resolve issues promptly so as to restore normal services to the business.
• Track issues effectively using ITIL approved methodology ﴾incidents, changes, requests and problems﴿.
• Ensure root cause analysis is undertaken for all incidents.
• Manage problem and action tickets.
• Maintain a knowledge base regarding support issues and their resolution using SharePoint, wiki, jira and ITSM collaboration tools.
• Build a working knowledge of the systems and business area in order to provide a high level of support.
• Perform BAU tasks with very good quality Incident management.
• Open to flexible shift, including weekends
• 3+ years of application support experience
• Knowledgeable in ITIL methodology and ITSM
• Ticket management and customer oriented
• Experience in any of the following: Salesforce, SharePoint, Wiki, JIRA
• Good problem solving skills
• Good communication skills
• Client focused and attention to details