Send job applications online or via email to email@example.com. Call us (0917) 814 6260.
Our client is a multinational oil and gas company.
• Perform 3-way matching in the ERP system or manual matching (non-PO reference AP documents)
• Verifies invoices, performs invoice processing and assist in reconciliation (when required) for Affiliates
• Assist in running payment proposals for payment analyst
• Verify claims with supporting documents provided and update claim details into SAP system. Conduct reconciliation periodically, in accordance to reimbursement policies
• Clearing of vendor accounts
• Process employees’ system and manual claims and advances, which includes checking and verification of these payment requests against supporting documents (i.e. business, travel expense receipts, etc) (if applicable), posting transactions in the system and clearing any employee advance (if applicable).
• Generate reports required by affiliate/s such as but not limited to GRIR, AP listing, intercompany reconciliation and vendor reconciliation.
• Assists in the resolution of issues related to invoice processing with finance function of Affiliates
• Has at least 3 to 5 years of work experience in a Finance and Accounting role, prior experience in a Shared Service environment or experience in Oil, Gas and Energy industries is an advantage
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting or in a related field, CPA is an advantage
• Skills: Proficient in SAP, Demonstrable deep knowledge in assigned functional scope
• Competencies: strong organizational and communication skills, ability to convince various stakeholders, detail and results oriented with an analytical mindset; with strong problem solving and interpersonal skills.