One of the ten foreign banks granted commercial banking license in the Philippines with over 107 branches in Taiwan and 17 branches abroad.
• Assists the Anti-Money Laundering Officer Supervisor in the daily AML functions related to the following:
a) Transaction Monitoring (SAS)
b) Sanctions Screening (Oracle)
c) Preparation of CTRs and STRs
d) AML/ CFT training
• Submits and files the CTR and STR in the prescribed time frames.
• Maintains an organized system of filing of hard copies of documents and soft copies of files.
• Propose enhancements to the systems, improvement of methodologies and process simplification relating to AML/ CFT policies and procedures.
• Performs other tasks that may assigned from time to time.
• AML functions (CTR, STR, assist in the preparation of management reports, printing of reports, assist during Compliance & AML trainings, account confirmation, website inquiry – sanctions list, and Thomson Reuters negative new screening (once implemented)
• KYC Review (10 accounts)
• Level 1 SAS investigation
• Level 1 Oracle – will assist the AML staff in Oracle level 1
• Preparation of Compliance and AML Committee meeting minutes
• Preparation of AML training minutes & documentation of training
• Filing of documents
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Finance/Accounting/Banking or equivalent
• At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
• Preferably Supervisor/5 Years & up experienced employee specialized in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent