Our client is a leading global digital marketing agency.
• Focuses on improving the customer experience and sales by developing a deep understanding of customer behavior across client’s commerce experiences through analytics.
• Integrate disparate data sources that capture performance of online and offline media
• Create measurement frameworks, dashboards and reports.
• Establish new and evaluate existing KPIs and benchmarks based on client goals, customer trends.
• Detect root causes of changes in metrics and effectively communicate these insights.
• Provide analysis to optimize website, channel performance and customer segmentation.
• Support in designing segmentation and tracking studies.
• Collaborate with media team to build activation audiences for campaigns.
• Execute holistic A/B testing plans in the shopping journey with reporting and recommendations.
• Develop an understanding and/or have knowledge of SEO best practices and its impact on metrics.
• Implement tagging strategy for tracking customer behavior across online experiences.
• Work with technology team to implement analytics based on requirements.
• Assist in eCommerce investment decisions by evaluating and forecasting digital behavior
• Scope the impact of strategic initiatives as an input into eCommerce roadmap
• Manage quality assurance testing related to tracking and analytics.
• Stay up-to-date on trends, explore new analytics tools to improve reporting.
• Bachelor’s degree required (major in Business, Economics/Finance, Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics).
• Strong analytical skills with solid foundation in statistical techniques.
• 3+ years’ experience in developing and managing eCommerce measurement strategy, data strategy, and reporting.
• Advanced use of Google Analytics 360 for an eCommerce Business (use of Segments, Custom Dimensions, enhanced eCom dimensions and metrics, Custom Reports).
• Web Analytics (SiteCatalyst, Google Analytics, Omniture, WebTrends) and digital media analytics (Doubleclick, Atlas) a plus.
• Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills required.
• Experience with Business Intelligence & reporting tools such as Power BI, Tableau, Qlik.
• Understanding of data management, forecasting, optimization, predictive modeling.
• Resourceful, collaborative and a creative solution-seeker.
• Professional services background preferred (agency or consultancy), candidates with customer experience (CX), start-up, and/or data strategy background encouraged to apply.