Urgent hiring! Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or connect with us through (0917) 814 6260.
Our client is a multinational oil and gas company.
• Functional Scope: Accounts Receivable (O2C)
• Responsible for assigned team of 10-12 FTE’s.
• Geographical Scope: Affiliate/s with in assigned regional and branch scope
• Responsible for managing a team of analysts and acts as the Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for the specific affiliates assigned to them.
• Set clear team goals, delegate tasks and set deadlines
• Ensures balanced workforce planning and workload allocation to meet SLA objectives
• Oversee day-to-day operation, monitor team performance and report on metrics – SLAs agreed with the internal customer and achievement of corresponding KPIs for self and managed team
• Ensures the quality of service delivery by developing team members through various learning interventions.
• Manages recruitment and retention process to ensure that the assigned scope is properly staffed
• Ensures that KPI’s and SLA’s are consistently met for the assigned affiliates.
• Ensures that process documentation is up to date and compliant with the defined standards, coordinates with Business Excellence and Functional Lead to ensure that this is done.
• Responsible for the development of assigned team members. Helps identify training and development requirements and opportunities for assigned staff
• Ensures that service delivery conforms with Group rules and standards and per Core Model Process design
• Experience of at least 5 years in a Shared Services Center or Business Process Outsourcing environment, particularly in F&A Activities.
• ERP experience in SAP environment is required
• Experience in providing leadership to ensure smooth team activities / operations in a Shared Services setting
• Transition or migration experience is strongly desired.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field, CPA is an advantage
• Skills: Proficient in SAP, Demonstrable deep knowledge in assigned functional scope, knowledge of Lean Six Sigma Methodology is an advantage
• Competencies: very strong organizational and communication skills, ability to convince various stakeholders, detail oriented and results oriented with an analytical mindset with strong problem solving and interpersonal skills. Strong ability to mentor and coach with an emphasis on team development.