Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us (0917) 814 6260.
Our client is a Multinational oil and gas company.
• Takes the lead in gap analysis that will result in the completion of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for the processes to be migrated.
• Assists the Project Team and Operational Management in ensuring that all activities are completed within the agreed timelines and that all deliverables are on schedule.
• Ensures that the Affiliate and the Philippines teams adhere to the core operating model as defined during the Project Phase. Escalates deviations to the Central Team for validation and decisions.
• Tracks both project deliverables/timelines and key issues through the use of Visio flowcharts and other related reporting packages.
• Assists the operations team during training and ramp up phases.
• Communicates identified potential risks/issues with the Philippines team.
• Liaises with local teams to facilitate learning, process improvement/validation and logistical coordination
• Interfaces with the Philippines teams to ensure compliance with cross-team accountabilities
• Has at least 3 to 5 years of work experience in a Finance and Accounting role, prior experience in a Shared Service environment or experience in Oil, Gas and Energy industries is an advantage
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting or in a related field, CPA is an advantage
• Skills: Proficient in SAP, Demonstrable deep knowledge in assigned functional scope
• Competencies: strong organizational and communication skills, ability to convince various stakeholders, detail and results
• Oriented with an analytical mindset; with strong problem solving and interpersonal skills.