Our client is a multinational digital bank.
• The Account Manager is responsible for developing new accounts and managing existing international clients being the face of the company.
• Servicing and support customers. Meeting clients to discuss their needs having researched their business and requirements, prepare and present digital campaigns/projects ideas and budget. Keeping in contact with the client at all stages of the campaign.
• Identifying new business opportunities, attends industry and networking events in order to generate more business.
• Maintaining customer relationships and ensuring customer loyalty through excellent customer service.
• Working as part of a team and closely with other departments (Thinkers, Creators, Makers) within the organisation.
• Account management in agency setup, must have handled digital accounts.
• Business development background
• Degree in science, pharmacology, biology, or business/marketing. Experience and/or knowledge of pharmaceutical industry is a plus. Knowledge of digital/Veeva is also a plus.
• Good business sense and professional manner
• Resourceful, problem solving, and demonstrate an eager to learn attitude.
• Must be self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed in reaching objectives.