Become part of the marketing team of the leading global advertising agency. Apply for this job now.
See more job openings in Marketing and Sales
Our client is the leading global advertising agency.
The Digital Implementation Analyst works with Business Intelligence and other Performance and Analytics team members to provide implementation support for digital measurement methods across the company. They must use their critical thinking and production skills to help support the Detroit implementation team in an effort to ensure the implementation team needs are supported. They draw upon their knowledge and experience in digital analytics to help develop and deliver actionable tagging plans to help ensure the accurate measurement of digital properties. This web-savvy analyst must be highly detail-oriented, focused on producing on-time solutions for a variety of business functions, and have a passion for being accurate and driving work products to completion.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research, or Marking preferred
• Previous analytic, implementation or QA experience leading projects or a team desired, preferably in a Marketing environment.
• Demonstrated experience in the development of strategic, logical and creative technical solutions to challenging problems
• Should have a solid understanding of CMS, application servers and database servers
• Must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• High sense of awareness with a focus on listening
• Knowledge of CRM terminology and methods preferred
• Aptitude for new concepts, especially as they relate to technology and analytics
• Demonstrated ability to appropriately delegate responsibility and authority as needed
• Highly accountable self-starter with the ability to work well within a group, as well as independently
• Highly self-motivated, professional with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment with minimal supervision
• 1+ years’ experience working in marketing or web related field