· Ensuring accuracy of financial forecasting and monitoring implementation of strategy and individual business performance against Plan/Latest forecast. Provide Business Decision support through analysis of financial results. Explain trends reflecting the changes in economic/environmental and business dynamics against prior years & plan/forecast
· Assist in development of important initiatives like Pricing, Asset growth, Activation, Spend stimulation, Anti-Attrition etc.
· Responsible for ensuring integrity of financial management reporting of the Cards business. Managing timely and accurate monthly reporting as required and ensuring all regional reporting definitions are being met and any new requirements are properly implemented.
· Promote Profitability and implement Acquisitions and product decisions that are based on an explicit expected profit.
· Leverage evidence identified by Business Analysis, and formulates ultimate winning strategies through an approach of test and learns.
· Evaluate Product or Revenue enhancements proposals and help quantify impacts on P&L and customer performance.
· Perform data driven analytical work, requiring strong systems and business fundamentals as well as the ability to make sense of technically complex business and data situations
· Drive the development of data analysis and hence play an active role in driving data extraction by Decision Management, systems expertise and data manipulation techniques, supporting ad hoc analysis, market campaigns reporting and other business requirements.
· Ensure project deliverables meet business requirements within prescribed timelines
· Develop and expand business, technical knowledge and competencies of the Cards P&A team
o More than 10 years of experience in strategy and planning, finance, preferably with Cards
o Exceptional Analytical skills
o High degree of accuracy and attention to detail. Hands on Manager; willing and able to dive into details
o Strong interpersonal and communication skills
o Superior time management and prioritization skills, able to coordinate and manage across multiple deliverables
o Bachelor's degree in economics, finance or similar fields. Master degree preferred