- Development and management of sales channels for the products
o Make suggestions to team members to ensure that customer’s needs and opportunities are quickly and successfully incorporated into business units
- Management and Sales of monoclonal antibody products
o Achieve superior growth on sales and market share.
o Provide a well-thought resources allocation plans and execute according to the plan
- Build and manage partnerships in the region
- Analysis on competitor’s products and their sales strategies
o Build marketing/sales strategies under guidelines given by HQ to enhance business performance
o Analyze regional, district and territorial sales performance data and identifies areas for improvement
- Customer’s Service (hospitals, clinics, doctors and patients
o keeps the sales team focused on bringing added value services to customers as a source of competitive advantage and a desire to win in the marketplace.
o Make suggestions to team members to ensure that customer’s needs and opportunities are quickly and successfully incorporated into enterprise
o Build and maintaining strong relationships with medical leaders
- Give advices and control unit members
o Ensure that each team member has a firm understanding of and performs under strict compliance with Code of Business Conduct
o Build a high performance team by training and developing high quality people, providing ongoing coaching and counseling, and retaining the best talent through motivation and recognition
· 10 or more years of Experience in the pharmaceutical industry
· Sales experience on products of Remicade, Enbrel, Actemra, Mabthera
· Experience with Rheumatology / IBD biologics products
· Experience with multi-national companies
· Analytical skills for local market.
· Great communicative skills.
· Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
· Great coaching skills
· Fluency in English both written and verbal.
· Computer skills including the Excel, Word and Outlook at a highly proficiency level